Conditions of participation MIGROS RUN
By registering online for the MIGROS RUN run within the viRACE app, you agree to the following conditions of participation:
Competition organiser: Migros Genossenschafts-Bund, Sponsoring Department.
Eligibility: All persons resident in Switzerland & Liechtenstein who have reached the age of 18 are eligible to participate. Employees of the companies Quevita and running.COACH as well as the competition organiser, lottery clubs, automated services and other professional/commercial participants are excluded from participation.
Competition procedure: By registering online for a MIGROS RUN (every Wednesday) and by successfully completing the predefined running distance of 5 kilometres on foot (without using any means of transport such as inline skates, car, bike or similar), you will be entered into the competition. Winners will be drawn at random from among all finishers of the 5-kilometre run at the end of the respective run. The winners will be notified directly within the viRACE app immediately after completing the specified running route. The winners will be asked to provide their first and last name, postal address and age within 72 hours. Once the personal details have been entered, Migros will send the prize (within 10 working days).
Free participation: Participation in the competition does not entail any obligation to purchase. The viRACE app can be installed free of charge on any smartphone.
Prizes: For each MIGROS RUN, 10 Migros gift cards worth CHF 50 each will be raffled off among all finishers every Wednesday during the competition period. Immediately after notification of the prize, each winner will be asked to enter their address and age within the viRACE app so that the prize can be delivered by post.
If the address is not entered in the viRACE app within 72 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Prizes will not be paid out in cash.
- The legal process is excluded. No correspondence will be entered into about the competition, except with the winners.
- The passing on of Migros gift cards in return for payment is prohibited.
- Only one competition entry per person is possible on each Wednesday within the competition period and only if correct personal details are provided. The competition organiser is entitled to exclude participants with multiple registrations per Migros Run N’ Win run from the competition.
- The competition organiser also reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition if abuse and/or breaches of these conditions of participation are suspected/detected or if there are other important reasons. It is entitled to make adjustments to the competition mode at any time and to suspend, cancel or prematurely terminate the competition if there are important reasons for doing so.
- The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and in connection with this competition is Zurich. The competition and all legal relations between the competition organiser and any winners are governed exclusively by Swiss law, to the full exclusion of the conflict of laws provisions and the provisions of the Vienna Sales Convention (United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods of 11 April 1980).