Participation with Apple Watch App
If you don’t want to use your mobile phone during the run, but still want the full acoustic entertainment, then you can also participate in events with your Apple Watch thanks to the viRACE Apple Watch App.
With this variant of participation, you don’t have to compromise on the experience in terms of race atmosphere and ambiance. The Apple Watch App downloads the event to your watch in advance – including split times and results of the participants who have already started. A connection to the internet during the event is therefore not necessary.
Participation via Apple Watch app
- Download the viRACE app to your iPhone/smartphone.
- Register in the app with your login data
- Then download the viRACE app to your Apple Watch.
- Start the viRACE app and the run on your Apple Watch
Good to know:
- After completing the run, it may take a few minutes for the run to appear in the app.
- With this option, you have to expect that your location data will be saved (in contrast to using the mobile app).
- Of course, you can also take part directly in possible prize draws via the Apple Watch App and will be notified by email if you win.